Course offerings in Tier 3 focus on enhancing proficiency in skills for embodiment, assessment and treatment. These courses are designed for advanced students of ERED who are interested in weaving ERED into their unique tapestries of work and life. Tier 3 courses take a deeper dive into the neurobiological building blocks of attachment, defense and sensory processing. We explore and experience a wider variety of body-based interventions which enhance the effectiveness of the multi-disciplinary eating disorders treatment team. Participants further enhance their own embodiment, refine their ERED lens through which they see themselves and their clients and master clinical skills to facilitate healing change in individual, family and group settings.
This is a hybrid training with 3 in-person, 3-day modules and 9 virtual meetings.
Topics for exploration, discovery and embodied knowledge include:
- Clinician’s Embodiment of Relational Cycle, Developmental Tasks/Ingredients, Character Strategies, Sensory Processing System
- Advance Assessment and treatment planning skills -tracking body and narrative to identify barriers to embodiment, developing therapeutic contract and appropriate areas for exploration.
- Advance Bottom-up facilitation skills-making contact and designing bottom-up interventions to facilitate embodiment.
- Clinician’s unique application of ERED approach.
- Building a somatically integrative team: Complimentary and Alternative Medicine modalities and Somatic Therapies, Psycho-education, Treatment Team Collaboration, Ethics.